Dynamic Casualty Forecast
This first of it’s kind analytic platform delivers data driven recommendations for your organization's holistic casualty program. Using stochastic simulation, Dynamic Casualty Forecast gives a dynamic view of your loss potential for all casualty lines in the context of key performance indicators. Interactively examine the Total Cost of Risk of your casualty program as a percentage of EBITDA and other metrics across the full range of loss scenarios. The result is incisive evaluation of your retention and placement strategy with actionable decision support.
We deliver an immediate view of the risk-return continuum for any combination of Workers' Compensation, UK Employers Liability, General Liability, and Auto Liability in the US, Western Europe, and Canada. Our refined evaluation of your risk guides your risk management strategy with:
- A dynamic and actuarially sound view of your holistic casualty risk, blending your own loss history with industry factors customized to your industrial, geographic, and hazard risk profile.
- Produces multiple alternative sets of forecasting analyses designed to drive retention selection or assess efficacy of guaranteed cost programs; evaluate both per occurrence, and aggregate retention structures.
- Engages all levels of your organization with best-in-class visualizations of risk and cost, promoting financially driven decision support.
- Promotes a risk tolerance approach to your insurance strategy by linking risk and the associated retained loss volatility to various financial metrics.
- Presents pricing indications, allowing you to compare against multiple market premium quotations.
Why should you use Dynamic Casualty Forecast?
- The Dynamic Casualty Forecast helps you evaluate the optimal retention strategy given your budget and tolerance for risk.
- See the full range of financial impact of retained casualty losses and compare the Total Cost of Risk for alternative insurance strategies across multiple coverages.
- Evaluate the historical profitability of your portfolio of casualty coverages.
For whom is it appropriate?
- This tool is best for clients who have experienced at least 30 claims over the last three years, but can also be run with no loss data. The Dynamic Casualty Forecast can evaluate guaranteed cost programs and retentions levels up to $10,000,000.
What geographies does this tool support?
When should you use Dynamic Casualty Forecast?
- Ahead of your casualty insurance renewal to determine expected retained losses, evaluate retention changes, and gain insight on excess layers
- Reevaluate throughout the year with updated loss runs
- When considering acquisitions or divestitures which may affect your casualty exposure
What can I do with information gained from Dynamic Casualty Forecast?
- Drive your retention strategy
- Evaluate the efficacy of Guaranteed Cost options
- Continue your analytics journey to policy renewal with Collateral Quantified
- Connection to Dynamic TCOR
- Expanding into include other geographies and types of risk. Currently in development are Global Professional Liability and Medical Professional Liability.