In the ever-changing world of tech, media and telecom, a product can move from concept to consumer in as little as three months. Innovation and a reliable, cost-effective supply chain are key to a company’s success. In this environment, it is imperative to have a risk management partner who understands the industry, is comfortable in the complex technology marketplace, and experienced in exposures associated with foreign manufacture, outsourcing, intellectual property and cyber risk. The intensity of government scrutiny and regulation of these industries must also be expertly managed as part of a company's risk profile.
Of course, the prevalence of unique exposures does not mean traditional exposures disappear. As in any industry, tech and telecom companies must have adequate protection against risks such as property, liability, workers’ compensation, business interruption, crime, environmental, etc. Management liability exposures and employee benefits issues must also be addressed.
The Willis Technology, Media & Telecommunications Practice (TMT) is innovative, experienced and global. We will evaluate your current exposures and potential risks to design the optimum program by analyzing your needs, creating solutions and accessing necessary resources worldwide. We are prepared to provide you with 24/7 service as you negotiate the ever-changing world of tech, media and telecom.
You could benefit from the Willis TMT Practice if you provide:
- Software, hardware and peripherals
- Internet and media
- Nanotechnology and research
- Data networking and storage
- Semiconductor manufacturing and capital equipment
- Electronics and electrical equipment
- Scientific and technical instruments
- Radio, TV and cable broadcasting
- Publishing, printing and advertising
- Communication equipment and services
- Wireless and cable equipment and services