The FINEX Law Practice
Our law firm clients benefit from the knowledge and experience of our specialist team. We understand what you expect from your insurance broker. As well as getting the basics right (excellent service standards, best possible coverage and pricing options, timely documentation, etc), our partnership approach concentrates on your firm’s risk exposures and the options available to you in the insurance market. We present a proposition tailored to your needs.
As standard you can expect the following from us:
- Early start to the renewal process
- Post renewal report within 30 days of renewal
- Dedicated service team consisting of broking, claims and servicing experts with senior point of contact
- Access to client newsletters and corporate networking events?
We currently serve top 50 major law firms (UK, US, Canadian and Australian), niche firms, national firms and regional practices.
We have strong relationships with all the major qualifying insurers with whom we conduct our annual solicitors’ renewal market survey. We communicate the results of this in face to face meetings.
We hold regular seminars on industry issues that are important to our clients, examples of which include cyber security and captive insurance company options.
Recent bespoke initiatives that we have undertaken with our clients include the following:
- Captive feasibility study
- Advice regarding global placements, non-admitted insurance considerations and ‘Financial Interest Contribution’ clauses
- E-commerce risks and insurance covers available
- Risk reviews
- General insurance programme reviews
- Advice regarding employee benefit programmes
We would be delighted to discuss your insurance needs further in person. Please contact our FINEX Law Practice on email@example.com
* Financial and Executive Risks